A quick update…
- Moving at a glacial pace, but nevertheless making progress, I’m working on a review of the Red Oxx Sky Train. The bag is worthy of a well thought out and carefully written review, and I won’t hit “Publish” until it’s ready, so please be patient
- If you’re looking for an easy to use, free online photo editor, check out Pixlr
- The first time I stumbled across artist Bryan Saunders was a couple of months ago. His work is interesting, to say the least, and I found this video interview at The Guardian fascinating: Bryan Saunders: portrait of the artist on crystal meth
- Produced by a web and software development firm, Experience the Apollo 11 Lunar Landing is remarkable. Utilizing NASA footage and recordings, this web presentation captures the last twenty minutes or so of the lunar module Eagle’s landing on the moon. Watch Neil Armstrong’s heart rate monitor; as cool and composed as he and Buzz Aldrin sounded, they clearly were pumped and nervous.
- On climate change and Hurricane Sandy: Is This the End? @ The New York Times. An excerpt: “Whether in 50 or 100 or 200 years, there’s a good chance that New York City will sink beneath the sea.”
And on that note, I wish you a good week.
- None Found