If there are several sites you visit each morning, or on an otherwise frequent basis, you can set them all as your “home page(s).”
In Firefox, open the sites you want on separate tabs, and then go to options; click on “Use Current Pages,” and then click OK. You’re done.
In IE, open Internet Options and list the sites you want in the Home Page box; then click on “Use Current” and “OK” – you’re done.
Although I’m not a user, I understand this is also possible with Chrome: open your browser, go to Preferences, select “Open the following pages from on Startup,” add your pages, and you’re all set.
- Why Chrome is now my default browser
- Firefox, IE users: jump to any site’s home page in an instant!
- Mozilla releases Firefox 4.0
- My favorite time-saving Firefox Add-ons
- Create a Wish List & share it with others with Giftag
- Greasemonkey: what the hell is it and why should I care?