During the last few months I’ve written a couple of articles – the latest here – on how to best handle the recession. I just happened to stumble across a similar article written by Mitchell Ashley at Network World. His key points:
- Do you know what’s important to your employer?
- What’s the biggest value you bring, and are you bringing it?
- Beef up those skills
- Differentiate: Go above and beyond
- Keep the network warm and don’t be afraid to look
All of these are solid strategies. The worst thing you can do right now is to be complacent. Read the full article by clicking here.
- The 8 strategies you need to survive a recession
- Several strategies for surviving the market/economic meltdown
- Why we make stupid purchases, and how to stop it
- Is your 401(k) now a 201(k)? …the care & feeding of your 401(k) in a recessionary world