Conde Nast’s Wendy Perrin penned several solid tips for avoiding headaches during your holiday travels in November of last year; not surprisingly, they’re still very valid.
From the article:
With the holidays approaching, it’s time to remember that it’s the most wonderful time of the year only if you’re not in an airport. ‘Tis the season for holiday travel headaches—which this year could turn into migraines, what with airline delays, cancellations, lost luggage, and involuntary bumpings at all-time highs. So use these tips to minimize travel snafus and to ensure that you get to Grandma’s before the turkey dries out.
Click Here for the full article.
- When you absolutely, positively have to get there, book a fully refundable backup ticket
- The economic slowdown produces some terrific holiday travel deals…
- Current airline fees: yikes!
- 5 terrific resources for travelers
- Smarter Travel announces Readers’ Choice Awards
- U.S. News & World Report: Top travel trends, tips and destinations for 2009