Joel Falconer wrote a handy little piece for Stepcase Lifehack on using jump drives for portable apps. If you’re a road warrior, frequently use computers other than your own, or want to use apps that aren’t approved by your company’s IT Department, check out his post!
From the article – “..let’s take a look at some of the software that allows us to truly work from anywhere, whether the “portable office” includes your laptop or just some computer we’ve accosted at say, a relative’s place while supposedly on holiday.”
- 80 How-To Sites Worth Bookmarking
- Simple hack: put your thumb drive on a leash & never lose it!
- Save time with custom Windows hotkeys: AutoHotKey
- A 12 step program for curing your Outlook In Box addiction
- Stop answering the phone & other essential productivity tips